Well, I’m afraid I’m really disappointed with today’s session, I had a plan and a perfect start yesterday but I made a mess of it this afternoon.
I was looking forward to creating some lovely soft fur with gentle, fuzzy tonal changes and a bright edge where the light caught it from behind in several places… instead I made a few slips, too much water again, and ended up removing almost everything I’d done before reapplying it more carefully.
The result following my repainting is passable, but nothing like I’d hoped for. Overworked at the very least I’ve lost all the highlighted edges and there are even places where I accidentally smudged the grey over the green background. I hope it looks better tomorrow when I haven’t seen it for a few hours.