Day 134: Last of the Baby Rabbit

Baby Rabbit (Watercolour)

Baby Rabbit (Watercolour)

Tidying up loose ends today, I finally finished the baby rabbit I started a few weeks ago. The Jasmine bush went in OK, masking the flower buds was successful although the leaves and bush were quite tricky. I would have liked to get a few distinct leaf shapes, but didn’t really manage it. Overall, I think it more or less works…

I still like the ears the best, otherwise there’s far too much green and the bunny should be fluffier – in fact maybe the fur would benefit from a little more work as the rabbit looks too solid, rather than flesh and blood….. All things to take away and process for the next time I approach this type of challenge!