Tonight we finally moved everything back into our bedroom, after months sleeping in the spare… mostly that’s because I’ve been trying to get things finished in there after having a wall taken out. Partly it’s because I’ve been searching for a new floor & didn’t want to move in only to move out again for a floor to be fitted. I gave up for now, it might never happen & we can move out again if it does.
Anyway, this meant that I didn’t sit down to ‘create’ until after 9.30pm, quite tired and not finding it easy to concentrate. It actually took over an hour for this gorgeous tiny fox, and I struggled… I could not get my mind in the right gear at all, I should have started a lot larger, and my graphite stick is still blunt – every mark went in the wrong place or was too large, too black, too fuzzy. Perseverance, deep breaths and patience won out again however, and I eventually made it work :-).