I have 7 minutes to finish this post, because the concert tonight ran longer than expected – we went to see the Pink Floyd experience and it was amazing!
I have to admit, I don’ have much to show, or say, tonight anyway. I decided to add a dark background to this flower – the original had one & I thought it might bring the petals out more.
I tried the method of wetting the background & adding colour which mostly worked well. My first time ever adding black to a watercolour painting, I mixed it with magenta which I think has softened it a bit.
Overall, not too bad. However, I realised as soon as the background was in that I’d forgotten about 4 petals that still needed adding – oops, too late now!