Two Hundred days!! Did anyone else notice that I’d made a mistake with the numbering at around 190 days? Me neither, until Jim pointed out this evening that I must be at about 200 by now… When I checked, I’d somehow slipped back to 100 instead of ticking over 190, about 10 days ago. It must be a touch of old age I think 🙂 Shame they can’t automate the numbering on these posts so I don’t get lost….
Anyway, here we are at Day 200. If I’d realised I might have tried something special and memorable. As it is I’ve finished off the magnolias, adding some deeper pinks and some shading with Magenta and Carmine. If I decide to frame this I might crop it to more of a square shape, losing some of the poorer work around the edges, but I have to say I’m quite surprised how well it turned out after all the trouble with the paper :-).